Monday, April 16, 2012

What else is going on? Well for Amber the morning sickness continues... I have good days and bad, but I feel i'm getting a bit stronger everyday! Michael has been wonderful as usual helping out anyway he can...even last night around 2:30 am I awoke with a really itchy back of course where I couldn't reach so he sweetly woke up and scratched it for me!!! (It's the little things in life you know!) He is currently studying for another round of finals...He is doing so well at juggling work and school AND helping me out so much! We were lucky enough to get a second ultrasound done and were able to see her cute face and her darling foot! Next OB visit I have to drink the yucky drink to check for gestational diabetes..ugh! I hope not! We are 25 weeks and counting!


No comments:

Post a Comment